Do you appreciate the Earth for creating everything you get to experience in your known existence? Tell the world with the first in the 'So Earth' collection which I created to raise awareness to the fact that we are of & part of the earth, not separate from. Every tangible physical thing that was used to create you as you are here and now, is borrowed from the earth. A loving gift given to you with no expectation of receiving anything in return. A gift of experience.
Think about what an experience it must be to be this little monarch caterpillar just crawling around munching on leaves when suddenly you feel this strong urge to throw up some of the leaves and use it to build a sarcophagus around yourself so you can take the ultimate meditative nap. You wake up everything seems business as usual but when you go to crawl out of the encasing you realize you have transformed over night, into a magnificent & beautiful creature who no longer has to worry about getting stepped on or picked up by some land crawler that wants to eat you. Instead you have a whole new birds eye view of the land, the earth, that you used to crawl on.
This T-Shirt represents the beginning of a transformation. The life before the death before the rebirth. We are always at some point in this transformative cycle. We are always really at many points in many transformative cycles.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|