Quetzalcóatl is one of the most important gods in ancient Mesoamerica. Known as the plumed (feathered) serpent, he was understood to be a mix of the Quetzal (an emerald plumed bird) and the Coatl (serpent or rattlesnake).
Known by many names, he was Kulkulkán to the Maya, Gucumatz to the Quiché of Guatemala, and Ehecatl to the Huastecs of the Gulf Coast.
He was known as the god of winds and rain, creator of humankind, of the world and the cosmos, as we know them. In central Mexico, the feathered serpent has become known as the god of priests & merchants, learning & science, agriculture & crafts. Associated with the brightest rising morning star, Venus.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China